Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Spoiled Teenager's Petty Complaint

**This is a made up story and is not based on any specific person**

Are you kidding me? Did I not specifically say I wanted a baloney sandwich last night? I can't believe she gave me peanutbutter and jelly! I mean she's only been making my lunch for the past 11 years of school, you'd think my mom would learn to get it right by now. God and if she's going to give me the wrong lunch at least make it decent. Chunky peanutbutter? Seriously ma, when have I ever told you I liked chunky peanutbutter? She can't just assume these things when she's making my lunch in the mornings. She's just careless is what she is. This is like the time she tried to give me the Shaw's brand granola bars instead of the Quaker Oats bars which are my favorite. Brand matters. SO NO MOM! THEY DON'T TASTE THE SAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment